Friday, January 18, 2013

Rain and Creativity between the Showers

I've been doing a bit of work on the 'mud bender' or 'spider bender' down below the vege garden. I went down there the other day and started to mix up some mud and sawdust and then pile it on in clumps... It builds up and becomes a wall... So exciting to actually build my own place completely by myself. OK, I have a long way to go, but it's fun. I hope this west coast weather isn't washing away all my endeavours!

This morning we went to a yoga class with Charlie, who is an Englishman who has decided to move over here and teach yoga from his house.  He has been teaching for twenty years or so and is very good and we both really enjoyed the class. Yoga is good for the body and the mind, and we are so physically active it's good to do something that keeps us strong and conscious of our movements.



And the rain batters down on the tin roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment