Friday, February 24, 2012

 Here is the ruin.  It's a shame it was built from hollow clay bricks, as they are all crumbling to dust.

 And here is our first 'Thai jar'.  It's made from chicken wire and cement, and I think it looks like an elephant.  Hopefull, when it ever rains, we will be able to collect some of it in here.


I love to look at the clouds, and since we are so high it feels we are surrounded by sky.


And now I proudly present the compost loo!  Made using iron bar, builders old cling film from the rubbish, and shade netting.  I've planted a honeysuckle and a rose to climb over it and so you really can go and smell the roses when nature calls.


And here's me resting, looking at the sky/view, listening to A History of the World in 100 Objects.  Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment