Saturday, November 23, 2013

Suddenly, It's Winter

The other morning When I got up, it was 4 degrees outside! No frost for us, but other folk in deep dells got frost. It has warmed up a bit since then, and during the day it's between 10 and 15 which isn't too bad. Today, it stayed cold and it rained, so Bonnie and I just stayed in bed til 11 am! That is quite rare for me.

Still, when it's not raining and cloudy you get days like this



I took Bonnie to the sea side.

On Thursday I went for my second day of a horse and human workshop... I don't quite know what to call it, but it was great! Gail was using me and Naomi as guinea pigs for a course she will do next year. The intention is to get closer to the horse and yourself. It's not about 'let's just get up on one and ride off into the sunset.' We did some exercises with blindfolds which I found really exciting and eye-opening.

Naomi did get up on her horse, in the end. This was for the first time. My horse, Mr T, is a Shetland and I didn't think it would be appropriate... and he is only two so still a bit young for hefty grannies!







I've been doing a bit of drawing, using my favourite medium, pastel.

And finally, I go to Faro to pick up the man! After three months away. I have swept the floors and tried to put away the build up which happens in solitary living.


No comments:

Post a Comment