Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cob and Cabbage


This cob is brilliant! I can't stop! It just goes on so easily and this morning it was cool and cloudy so I did quite a bit. I now have four windows in place. It's really beginning to look like a room. I started thinking about all the light that won't be inside, and the views... Just gurt mud walls. If I can keep at this pace I will have it done before R goes back to UK.



R painted the dome with white wash. It looks cool.


I've got so many cabbages and onions. Everything else looks a bit starved of nutrients. I will have to find lots of animal manure and perk up the beds. It has been very hot, sometimes getting up to 40 degrees, so I think the plants just switch off until it cools down a bit. We have been plunging into our tank to cool down every so often. It works a treat!

The gladiolas are looking fantastic, and there are always a few strawberries to pick on passing. The fig trees have fruit swelling on the branches. It's all very good on the farm at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment