Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rainbows, Red clay, And the joys of the Mini Spring

Rainbow's Edge

Red Clay Room
Winter Lambs
New Spinning Wheel

Farmer's Sunset
We have finally had some rain, but only a drop or two. The soil is still dry when you dig down. I am on the look out for manure for the vege garden and the trees.
I have planted a couple of trees and plan to plant more over the next few months.
Quite a lot of my time at the moment is spent renovating a small house I have in the village. It has a serious problem which I feel I am keeping at bay by  will power alone. That is a bit exhausting! There is a shortage of builders available these days.
My new spinning wheel is a dream. It really makes a difference to my posture while working as it is a double pedal device, and also to the quality of the spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment