Monday, December 23, 2019

A Wee Video, And Some Progress on the Wine House

Come in! My house is so cozy. The big storm that attacked Portugal was scary but we survived. Now we have a few days of sunshine to celebrate Christmas.  OOPS! Technical hitch. I will investigate.

A roof is beginning to happen!




I spotted this strange looking fungus mushroom thing. It's called a red cage. When I saw it I thought it was a bit of red lace that someone had dropped. It's about the size of my thumb.

I hope that we all survive Christmas and have a brilliant New Year.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot get the video to work. It immediately goes straight to the picture of the round house. I thought you would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I don't know why or how to fix that. Thank you for pointing that out.

      Delete