Sunday, June 30, 2024

End of June 2024

 Well, the brain is still being mangled by internet, but I have to admit I'm an addict and then do something about it.

I moved out of my van into a studio apartment. It's so weird having hard tile floor, running hot water and a flush loo. But I am next door to the family so I can help out and hang out with them, especially as the long summer holidays have begun. 

Also, my daughter and I are going to do a wee building project...

I made a little garden next to the parked van and have sunflowers over 2m tall. They bring me joy. The bees love them too.

This is a lovely place to dive into when the days start warming up.

I went to Wales to visit my elder son. We went to an Iron Age Village and loved the way the roofs had been built, and the thatching. 





 It's a magical country and I hope to explore more of it soon.

I also intend to write here more.



No comments:

Post a Comment