Monday, August 19, 2024

Back in the Van!

 Yes, well I gave it a go, living in a 'proper house, but it just didn't feel right. If I'm not living in my cob house (and I'm not, for the moment) then the van suits me very well. It's minimal living and comfy and I enjoy the little garden and the cob bathroom. Unfortunately, some wasps have decided to build a nest under the bonnet of the van so I daren't drive anywhere in case I get attacked by them. I've decided to wait until they die off. It's too hot to travel anyway.

It's August and there have been a few very hot days, but most of the time there has been a delightful breeze which has kept us all cool.

I got a pool for all of us to enjoy. When the school holidays are 12 weeks long, we need things to do and water to play in.

We began the new building project. In fact we are well into getting the walls finished. It will be a bedroom for my daughter. The walls are made from the earth from lower down in the garden. We have a volunteer helping us and as a three person team it's going well.

The local saint's day celebrations went on over the weekend. 


So life is sweet and I feel blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment